< Back to careers
Acquired by Sellpoints in 2015, ReTargeter is recognized as a premier provider of programmatic/RTB advertising solutions through managed services and a proprietary SaaS solution.
- Own the entire sales cycle; engage with inbound SQLs, build creative strategies for outbound prospecting, develop strategic proposals and drive deals to closure
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with agencies and advertisers in a way that maximizes revenue opportunities and client satisfaction
- Understand and effectively communicate the value propositions of ReTargeter to build relevant and differentiated solutions for advertisers
- Understand industry landscapes, trends, participants and competitive offerings
- Work with marketing and other departments to develop case studies and related marketing materials
- Serve as a consultant to your customers, providing them with the right mix of solutions that will help them achieve their goals
- Work with Account Management team to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for advertisers
- 2+ years of successful sales experience, preferably in and around advertising and marketing technology
- Strong record of success generating new business
- Fast learner and a problem solver with persistence and follow through
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication
- Experience and desire to work in a dynamic, high-energy start-up culture
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite or comparable tools for presenting, negotiating, etc.
- BA/BS Required
- Sellpoints offers competitive salary and equity packages.
- Generous Benefits: Health, dental, vision, disability, life, FSA (health, dependent care, transit) 401K, Employee Stock Option Plan, Referral bonuses
- Flexible Vacation Plan: Take time off when you need it. Just make sure your job requirements are current and covered while you are away.
- And more!
- Kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
- Catered Friday lunch and happy hour
- Parking passes, Bike Friendly with secured storage area, BART accessible via Emeryville free shuttle service
- Dogs welcome in the office, Massage chairs