Senior Account ExecutiveApply
ReTargeter, located in Emeryville CA, is a full-service display advertising platform that specializes in defining audience segments and executing retargeting campaign strategies. We foster a high-energy, transparent culture that values integrity, innovation, and collaboration, while still finding time to have fun. Recently acquired by ConversionPoint Technologies and poised for rapid growth, we have ambitious plans to develop a comprehensive solution stack that empowers brands to seamlessly setup, manage, and drive online sales. There’s no better time to join the team!
- Develop strategic sales plan for territory to achieve revenue and customer goals
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels with advertisers in a way that maximizes revenue opportunities and client satisfaction
- Maintain sales pipeline in salesforce and drive deals to closure
- Understand and effectively communicate the value propositions of ReTargeter to build relevant and differentiated solutions for advertisers
- Understand industry landscapes, trends, participants and competitive offerings
- Work with marketing and other departments to develop case studies and related marketing materials
- Serve as a consultant to your customers, providing them with the right mix of solutions that will help them achieve their goals
- Work with Account Management team to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for advertisers
- 5+ years of successful managed services sales experience, preferably in and around advertising and marketing technology
- Understanding of the ad-tech and mar-tech space including performance advertising and B2B tech stacks
- Validated experience consistently exceeding target goals, hunting for deals, navigating organizational hierarchies and engaging influencers and decision makers
- Strong record of success generating new business
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication
- Experience and desire to work in a dynamic, high-energy start-up culture
- Able to travel as needed to meet prospective clients
- BA/BS Required
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Microsoft Office Suite or comparable tools for presenting, negotiating, etc.
- Competency with marketing technology (Pardot, for example)
- Competitive salary and equity packages.
- Generous Benefits: Health, dental, vision, disability, life, FSA (health, dependent care, transit) 401K, Employee Stock Option Plan, Referral bonuses
- Flexible Vacation Plan: Take time off when you need it. Just make sure your job requirements are current and covered while you are away.
- Kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and drinks.
- Catered Friday lunches and happy hour.
- Parking passes, Bike friendly with secured storage area, BART accessible via Emery Go-Round (free shuttle service).
- Dogs welcome in the office (and several are already here).
- Massage chairs!