Sales Development RepresentativeApply
Located in Emeryville CA, ReTargeter is a full-service display advertising platform that specializes in defining audience segments and executing retargeting campaign strategies. We foster a high-energy, transparent culture that values integrity, innovation, and collaboration, while still finding time to have fun. Recently acquired by ConversionPoint Technologies and poised for rapid growth, we have ambitious plans to develop a comprehensive solution stack that empowers brands to seamlessly set up, manage, and drive online sales. There’s no better time to join the team!
As a Sales Development Representative, your main focus will be setting quality appointments for ReTargeter’s Account Executive’s. You will be responsible for executing against a sophisticated outbound strategy in direct support of our Sales and Marketing teams. This is an incredible opportunity to make a measurable impact while working alongside industry veterans at a thriving organization with opportunities for growth.
- Support ReTargeter’s revenue growth by building a pipeline of leads via email and phone outreach with a focus on setting quality appointments for the sales team
- Create a phenomenal first impression with our prospects by portraying yourself and ReTargeter as thought leaders in the retargeting and display advertising industry
- Leverage all of the tools at your disposal to research contacts and organization structure within our target companies, using your creativity and subject matter expertise to develop a relationship and establish interest in ReTarger’s solutions
- Cultivate and qualify new inbound leads that turn into quality appointments, gathering key data to discover the potential opportunity while enthusiastically explaining the value propositions and offerings of ReTargeter in a way that accurately sets proper expectations
- Work closely with Sales Managers, Account Executives, and Marketing on various projects that are supporting the entire sales team
- Are hungry to make your mark and see how your efforts directly translate to company success
- Are coachable with a strong willingness to try new concepts, pivot, learn, and grow
- Have a proven track record of success; in business, sports, hobbies or anything that requires dedication, hard work and reaching for goals
- Are someone who is not afraid to grow through trial, error, or failure
- Are a team player who is motivated by personal contributions, and contributing to team success
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Aggressive, energetic self-starter who enjoys working in a quota-driven environment.
- Ability to clearly articulate, inspire, project confidence, influence, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and honor rules of engagement while upholding policies, processes and procedures
- Find excitement in working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Competitive salary and equity packages.
- Generous Benefits: Health, dental, vision, disability, life, FSA (health, dependent care, transit) 401K, Employee Stock Option Plan, Referral bonuses
- Flexible Vacation Plan: Take time off when you need it. Just make sure your job requirements are current and covered while you are away.
- Kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and drinks.
- Catered Friday lunches and happy hour.
- Parking passes, Bike friendly with secured storage area, BART accessible via Emery Go-Round (free shuttle service).
- Dogs welcome in the office (and several are already here).
- Massage chairs!