Product Marketing ManagerApply
ReTargeter, located in Emeryville CA, is a cutting-edge ecommerce engagement platform that helps brands and retailers sell more online. We foster a high-energy, transparent culture that values integrity, innovation, and collaboration, while still finding time to have fun. Recently acquired by ConversionPoint Technologies and poised for rapid growth, we have ambitious plans to develop a comprehensive solution stack that empowers brands to seamlessly setup, manage, and drive online sales. There’s no better time to join the team!
ReTargeter is seeking a passionate Product Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing and sales teams. This role would be tasked with improving the client engagement relationship for ReTargeter. The ideal candidate has strong analytical and interpersonal relationship-building skills. They will run beta programs and serve as headmaster of the self-service helpdesk and customer learning academies. They would be obsessed with churn and client satisfaction, while reducing the amount of inquiries that the customer success team has to field.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Customer Success and Product teams to develop onboarding critical paths and training collateral for our clients, and produce a reporting experience that easily showcases the value of our products to those clients.
- Work closely with Growth Marketing Manager to optimize the transition from website visit to application sign-up.
- Work with business information systems to determine the appropriate toolset for managing customer engagement of our proprietary platform and make recommendations to improve engagement.
- Own beta programs and market research to measure product-market fit.
- Educate internal teams and lead go-to-market strategy for new products and features.
- Run drip campaigns to keep clients informed and engaged.
- Own the product-market fit success metrics of our products.
- 3+ years in a customer-facing support role or digital marketing position.
- BA/BS required.
- Experience using a CRM system such as Salesforce.
- Prior history of launching innovative go-to-market strategies that meet or exceeded sales expectations.
- Experience using analytics tools or SQL queries to measure success of engagement strategies.
- Strong education skills. Ability to take complex ideas and present them in a simplified way to customers.
- Passion for writing and strong communication skills. Should be able to both entertain and inform.
- Experience working with Salesforce Knowledge Base a plus.
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive salary and equity packages.
- Generous Benefits: Health, dental, vision, disability, life, FSA (health, dependent care, transit) 401K, Employee Stock Option Plan, Referral bonuses
- Flexible Vacation Plan: Take time off when you need it. Just make sure your job requirements are current and covered while you are away.
- Kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and drinks.
- Catered Friday lunches and happy hour.
- Parking passes, Bike friendly with secured storage area, BART accessible via Emery Go-Round (free shuttle service).
- Dogs welcome in the office (and several are already here).
- Massage chairs!