Sellpoints, located in Emeryville CA, is a cutting-edge ecommerce engagement platform that helps brands and retailers sell more online. We foster a high-energy, transparent culture that values integrity, innovation, and collaboration, while still finding time to have fun. Recently acquired by ConversionPoint Technologies and poised for rapid growth, we have ambitious plans to develop a comprehensive solution stack that empowers brands to seamlessly setup, manage, and drive online sales. There’s no better time to join the team!
Would you love to see your code live on the biggest retailer websites in the world? Do you like owning your codebase and making it well organized, easy to maintain and expand? Do you like finding patterns, making components to solve for them, and enable others to code better? Do you like making the user base excited about new and easy to use features?
- Drive UI/UX discussions and decisions with the Product team
- Implement new experiences that live across hundreds of websites
- Provide code guidelines to the developers that are contributing to the frontend codebase
- Challenge the status quo
- Have fun!
- AMD – Asynchronous module definition
- Experience with most of the following: REST apis, test automation, gulp, git, PhpStorm, PHP 7, MySql, AWS (S3, EC2, RDS, Lambda, and more)
- A roll up your sleeves attitude
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity packages.
- Generous Benefits: Health, dental, vision, disability, life, FSA (health, dependent care, transit) 401K, Employee Stock Option Plan, Referral bonuses
- Flexible Vacation Plan: Take time off when you need it. Just make sure your job requirements are current and covered while you are away.
- Kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and drinks.
- Catered Friday lunches and happy hour.
- Parking passes, Bike friendly with secured storage area, BART accessible via Emery Go-Round (free shuttle service).
- Dogs welcome in the office (and several are already here).
- Massage chairs!