Junior Business Operations AnalystApply
ReTargeter, located in Emeryville CA, is a cutting-edge e-commerce engagement platform that helps brands and retailers sell more online. We foster a high-energy, transparent culture that values integrity, innovation, and collaboration, while still finding time to have fun.
Recently acquired by ConversionPoint Technologies, Inc. and poised for rapid growth, we have ambitious plans to develop a comprehensive solution stack that empowers brands to seamlessly setup, manage, and drive online sales.
There’s no better time to join the team!
ReTargeter is seeking a Junior Business Operations Analyst looking to further develop their career in the fast-growing environment of a company looking to get to scale by the end of the year. Here, you will work alongside other analysts and report directly to the Solutions Architect. Your main tasks will include eliciting requirements, documenting processes, delivering training, and building reports.
If you have a passion for developing new business solutions, have a talent for explaining difficult concepts to non-technical users, and have experience translating business needs into technical requirements, then this is the role for you. We are a hard-working, fun-loving group of individuals with great team chemistry, and we are only interested in hiring for greatness, in both aptitude and ability to work with others.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and building specifications
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Performing requirements analysis
- Assisting build-out and measurement of core business metrics
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Working closely with sales, account management, finance, and support
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2 – 4 years experience in sales business analysis or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent documentation, written communication, and verbal presentation skills
- Experience translating business needs into digestible reports
- Demonstrated ability to maintain organization in a startup environment
- Salesforce Sales & Service Clouds
- Salesforce Reports & Dashboards
- Salesforce Classic and/or Lightning
- Excel Data Analysis & Report Writing
- Experience in Ad-Tech / Mar-Tech
- Salesforce CPQ
Compensation & Perks
- Sellpoints offers competitive salary and equity packages.
- Generous Benefits: Health, dental, vision, disability, life, FSA (health, dependent care, transit) 401K, Employee Stock Option Plan, Referral bonuses
- Flexible Vacation Plan: Take time off when you need it. Just make sure your job requirements are current and covered while you are away.
- Kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
- Catered Friday lunch and happy hour
- Parking passes, Bike Friendly with secured storage area, BART accessible via Emeryville free shuttle service
- Dogs welcome in the office, Massage chairs
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance or visa sponsorship.Apply