Strategic Account ManagerApply
ReTargeter, located in Emeryville CA, is a full-service display advertising platform that specializes in defining audience segments and executing upper funnel and lower funnel campaign strategies. We foster a high-energy, transparent culture that values integrity, innovation, and collaboration, while still finding time to have fun. Recently acquired by ConversionPoint Technologies and poised for rapid growth, we have ambitious plans to develop a comprehensive solution stack that empowers brands to seamlessly set up, manage, and drive online sales. There’s no better time to join the team!
About the Position:
You will be part of a growing team and have the opportunity to immediately make your mark within the company. ReTargeter is seeking an experienced account manager to join us in our Bay Area headquarters. Our goal is to provide our clients with a consultant that acts as an extension of their marketing team; helping to drive strategy, optimization, and performance. This will ultimately help them to achieve their business and marketing goals and best possible return on investment. In this role, you’ll be a thought leader internally and externally working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams.
This is a quota carrying role and you’ll be instrumental in helping existing clients grow.
- You will focus on building relationships and becoming a trusted source that clients (and colleagues) enjoy working and collaborating with.
- You will act as a consultant for existing clients by being a thought leader and offering up ideas for account and campaign growth.
- By earning our clients trust, you will strive for customer satisfaction by educating clients on our products, best practices, and industry trends.
- You will back up recommendations with real data garnered from your personal experience of the upper and lower funnel campaigns combined with our 10 years of experience in the form of reports and QBRs.
- You will be your clients advocate to internal stakeholders to surface client feedback with to goal of bettering our offerings for them and future clients.
- You will work closely with sales, marketing, product, finance, etc. for the best interest of your clients and the company.
- University Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of proven, client facing, account management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and track record of customer satisfaction and revenue growth
- Experience managing budgets and optimizing campaigns towards a conversion strategy
- Strong proficiency in Excel, AppNexus, Salesforce, MS Office; including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets, experience with Tableau is a plus
- Technical knowledge of site tagging, ad serving, and ad ops
- Highly analytical mindset and top-notch reporting skills
- Extremely organized with excellent time and project management skills with a proven ability to manage a large volume of accounts and prioritize deadlines
- Enjoyment in cross-functional work (both internal and external)
- Pro-active spirit and an eagerness to drive projects forward independently in a fast-paced environment
- Passion and current habit of staying up to date on industry trends
- Flexibility and enjoyment of dynamic and growing environments
- Experience working with DSPs, DMPs, ad servers, etc.
- Knowledge of RTB bid management and campaign optimization strategies
- Beginner-intermediate computer science skills or the brain and brawn to learn. Comfortable with basic database concepts, SQL, and scripting languages is a big plus.
- Competitive salary and equity packages.
- Generous Benefits: Health, dental, vision, disability, life, FSA (health, dependent care, transit) 401K, Employee Stock Option Plan, Referral bonuses
- Flexible Vacation Plan: Take time off when you need it. Just make sure your job requirements are current and covered while you are away.
- Kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and drinks.
- Catered Friday lunches and happy hour.
- Parking passes, Bike friendly with secured storage area, BART accessible via Emery Go-Round (free shuttle service).
- Dogs welcome in the office (and several are already here).
- Massage chairs!